– Enters cashless OPD with ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime to pay for expenses such as doctor’s consultation fee, prescribed diagnostic tests, pharmacy
– Introduces the industry’s first feature to “Activate – Deactivate” your health insurance from 2n/a from the year, up to 30 days when traveling abroad
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime pays non-medical expenses
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime allows you to choose the “Any room” category whether it is suite or superior during hospitalization
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime will restore unlimited times, in case you run out of sum insured even for the same/related illness
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime goes beyond standard maternity coverage and expands coverage to include IVF/IUI treatments
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime waives your next one-year renewal premium in the event of accidental death or diagnosis of one of the critical illnesses listed
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime provides air ambulance coverage, beyond the basic sum insured; max up to Rs. 10 lacs
Mumbai, India, May 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited, today announced the launch of ‘ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime’ plan. This new plan is not just a health insurance plan but a comprehensive health insurance plan as it not only covers all types of hospital expenses but also comes with revolutionary features such as “Cashless OPD” for doctor’s consultation, prescribed diagnostic tests and pharmacy fees. covers “non-medical expenses” to ensure there are no deductions for non-medical items while hospitalized and many other attractive benefits.
Speaking of the product launch, Mr. Prasun Sikdargeneral manager and CEOManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited said, At ManipalCigna, we have always been at the forefront of meeting consumer needs and every time we have come up with a new product, we have made sure that our product addresses the fundamental issues that our customers are facing. This time too, we have conducted extensive research and identified some of the top issues that customers are facing and expecting solutions from healthcare experts like us. For example, in India, expenditure on outpatient services, which include medical consultations, laboratory tests and pharmacy fees, accounts for almost 62% of healthcare costs. Additionally, non-medical expenses account for approximately 10% to 12% of overall hospital bills that are paid out of pocket. Our new ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime takes our commitment one step further and offers cashless services even for OPD expenses to provide total healthcare protection.n/a from the year, for a maximum period of 30 days during a policy year and, more importantly, the plan covers all hospitalization expenses, whether medical or non-medical, to take supports the client’s day-to-day health care needs. »
Sikdar added“The product also has a specific plan, for lives suffering from medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity, asthma, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. These customers do not have to wait long, as the pre-existing condition waiting period for these listed conditions is only 90 days. ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime is a truly comprehensive plan offering personalized healthcare solutions to protect customers from all types of healthcare expenses , even beyond hospitalization and offers an insured sum of up to 1 crore with lifetime renewal, so customers get better coverage, better control, and better care in the truest sense of the word, without any financial worries.”
The ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime plan comes in three different variants – “ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime Protect” for overall hospitalization expenses; ‘ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime Advantage’ provides cashless OPD coverage in addition to hospital charges; and “ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime Active” for lives suffering from medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity, asthma, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
The new ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime plan offers some PRIME features, including:
- Zero deduction for non-medical expensesto cover all your hospitalization costs whether medical or non-medical because why should you pay if you are really covered.
- A DPO that is PAID foryes, that too, because health problems should not degenerate into hospitalization every time.
- Unlimited restoration up to 100% of the insured capital, your cover is restored to 100% of the sum insured, each time you use it, a certain number of times, whether for related illnesses or not, because cover should always mean full cover. Applicable from the 2nd claim
- The power to extinguish, your health insurance from the 2n/a from the year, up to 30 days when traveling abroad and get a discount on your renewal premium.
- 1 year premium waiver, on the renewal policy premium due to accidental death or diagnosis of one of the critical illnesses listed.
- Freedom of choice Any room categorysuite or higher, as you wish
- Annual health check, from the 1st year for all insured adults to take the greatest care of your health, not only in illness but also in well-being
- wellness program, Earn attractive rewards of up to 20% of your base bonus for achieving the number of predefined wellness steps in one day. Use these reward points to get a discount on your renewal premium.
For more detailed information on key features and terms and conditions, please read the product brochure and policy wording here, https://bit.ly/39iMgxN
About ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Manipal Group, a prominent player in the field of healthcare delivery and higher education in India, Cigna Corporation, a global health services company with more than 200 years of experience. ManipalCigna is headquartered in Bombay and has 76 branches covering major metros and cities. The company has built a strong multiple distribution network of over 48,000 agents and over 500 distribution partners across the country. ManipalCigna also has links with 13 major banks for the distribution of health insurance solutions and has a network of more than 7,000 hospitals in cities, including Tier I, Tier II and Tier III cities in India. To learn more, visit www.manipalcigna.com
SOURCE ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited